Don’t miss your opportunity to choose the Tenneco benefits that fit your needs.
How to Enroll for Benefits
Enrolling in coverage is easy. To enroll online:
- Go to TennecoUSBenefits.com, click Enroll/Make Changes
- Or download the app Empyrean Go app.
- First-time users must register.
- Once you enter your credential click Enroll Now.
- View your personal information, certify your tobacco use status and add dependents.
- Complete your benefits elections and update your beneficiaries.
- Once you submit your elections, print, and review your confirmation statement.
You can also call the Tenneco U.S. Benefits Center to enroll or if you have questions: 877-436-3409, Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CT.
Whether you enroll online or by phone, a confirmation of your elections will be mailed to your home address each time you make new elections. If there are any errors, contact the Tenneco US Benefits Center as soon as possible at 877-436-3409.
What Happens If You Don’t Enroll?
If you don’t enroll for coverage for you and your eligible family members within 30 days of your qualifying life event, you will not have coverage in any benefits requiring an election.