What to Expect After AE
- Benefits coverage for 2023 takes effect January 1, 2023.
- Be sure to review your 2023 confirmation statement. One will be mailed to your home address in December. Contact the Tenneco U.S. Benefits Center at 877-436-3409 with questions.
- If you enrolled in medical coverage, you will receive a new ID card from Credence BCBS in December for 2023.
- New hires or team members experiencing a qualified life event during this time, refer to Enrollment Instructions for New Hires and Qualifying Life Events under Related Information.
- Refer to the Dependent Eligibility Verification under Related Information for instructions on how to submit dependent verification documents.
- For more details of your 2023 benefit plans, go to TennecoPlanDocs.com for the Summary Plan Description (Salaried team members, use code TEN-S; Non-Union Hourly team members, use code TEN-H). For a hard copy of the 2023 Summary Plan Description, call the Tenneco U.S. Benefits Center at 877-436-3409.