Benefits coverage elected during Annual Enrollment will go into effect on January 1, 2024. View the Approved Dependent Verification Documents link to the right for newly added dependents that need to be verified. If you are a new hire or a team member experiencing a Qualified Life Event between now and through the end of 2023, click the How to Enroll for Benefits link and/or view the Approved Qualifying Life Event Documents to the right. If you have questions about enrolling, contact the Tenneco U.S. Benefits Center at 877-436-3409 and select prompt 8.
What’s New for 2024
- The HSA Medical Plan’s in-network deductible will increase to $1,600 for individual coverage ($3,200 for family coverage) due to a regulatory change required to maintain qualified plan status.
- Both the HSA Medical Plan and the PPO Medical Plan will offer (in certain geographical areas) high-performance provider Blue Select Networks with high-quality, cost-efficient care. You will receive a new medical ID card if your location is part of the Blue Select Network. Visit CredenceBlue.com or call 877-733-4375 to find an in-network provider.
- Lower prescription drug cost options through CVS Caremark’s Cost Saver program. Click here for more information: CVS Caremark Cost Saver. In addition, individuals enrolled in the PPO Medical plan who use certain specialty drugs may be eligible for PrudentRx and if so, CVS Caremark will contact you directly.
- The Dental Plan will cover occlusal guards once every five years, rather than once per lifetime.
- If you enroll in the HSA Medical Plan for 2024, Tenneco will continue to make a $250 base contribution to your HSA and will match your contributions up to an additional $500. (Contributions for union groups may vary per the collective bargaining agreement.) HSA and FSA annual contribution limits will increase slightly, per IRS rules, as well as the FSA rollover limit.
- Visit CredenceBlue.com/Blue365 to take advantage of Blue365. It’s an online destination featuring healthy deals and discounts exclusively for team members and their dependents covered under a Tenneco medical plan. Click here to learn more about Blue365.
- You will have even more to enjoy from your Voluntary Benefits. From new features within the Group Legal Services plan, to increased benefits and added coverage within the Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity Insurance options, check out all the offerings from our Voluntary Benefits.